Ok Ok Ok Ok...
I have been inspired by someone who shall remain nameless at this stage.
She has motivated me (not directly) to start this.. blog. 'Blog' - just the word itself sounds gross, but I digest...
One of the 5 senses: Currently listening to some Radiohead. I've decided they're my new favourite band. Arcade Fire is up there too. Gold.
Where I am mentally/physically: Feeling a little uneasy as I type these tedious words, I should really be doing my film project.
I've been sitting here for 20 minutes now. Sad. That's what it is. Sad. My bum is numb. Sad.
That big thing that people participate in: Life is accelerating at a considerably slow pace at the moment. Once I get this study out of the way I'll be able to roam around. Check things out. Go bungee jumping. Eat some weird stuff and tell people, "Hey! I just ate some (weird stuff!)." Who wants to join? Might see what Jim Carrey is up to.
Advice: Urinate before hour long shuttle rides.
Adam Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Radiohead is so freaking amazing! :) x
ReplyDeleteI know, right?!
ReplyDelete